10 Reviews: Best Jewelry for 25th Wedding Anniversary (Jul 2021)
These dazzling jewelries are a surefire way to make anniversary celebrations at home even more memorable
By W. Auliasari · updated on · price $42.90 - $1,090.00 · 34 views
We hope you love the shops and products we recommend! Just so you know, our site may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and products in stock as of time of publication.
Rogers & Hollands
John S. Brana
Tiffany & Co.
|Product Name||Personalized Engravable Name Bar Anklet||Bond Gold Bracelet||London Blue Topaz Stud Earrings||Oval & Round Bezel Emerald Necklace||Pear Cut Blue Topaz Sterling Silver Cocktail Ring||Bouquet Earrings||London Blue Topaz and White Topaz Bracelet||Olive Leaf Cuff||Riviera Pavé Diamond Eternity Ring||Leaves Cascade Diamond Drop Earrings|
|Features||Best for budget||It protects your love||Elegant and luxurious||Classic, timeless design||Leaves your wife breathless||Eternal bouquet of love||Highly customizable||Strengthen your bond||Dazzling and romantic||Best premium pick|
|Material||925 Sterling Silver||925 Sterling Silver||14k White Gold||10k Yellow Gold||Sterling Silver||Silver||Silver, 10k Gold||Sterling Silver||14k Gold, Platinum||14k Gold|
|Color||2 options||Gold||8 options||Gold/Emerald||Blue||2 options||10 options||Silver||4 options||3 options|
|Size||8.5-10 in length||16-19 cm length||1/4 in length||18 cm length||5/8L x 5/8W x 3/8H in||2/5L x 1/4W in||n/a||Small, Medium||4-9||1.25 in length|
|Buy at||view reviews on Yafeini view reviews on Amazon view reviews on eBay||view reviews on PDPAOLA view reviews on Amazon view reviews on eBay||view reviews on Blue Nile view reviews on Amazon view reviews on eBay||view reviews on Rogers & Hollands view reviews on Amazon view reviews on eBay||view reviews on John S. Brana view reviews on Amazon view reviews on eBay||view reviews on Brilliant Earth view reviews on Amazon view reviews on eBay||view reviews on Jared view reviews on Amazon view reviews on eBay||view reviews on Tiffany & Co. view reviews on Amazon view reviews on eBay||view reviews on Blue Nile view reviews on Amazon view reviews on eBay||view reviews on James Allen view reviews on Amazon view reviews on eBay|
A 25-year marriage is certainly something to be proud of. Your jubilee year together is celebrated with a silver anniversary gift. There are plenty of 25-year anniversary gifts to pick from, ranging from sterling silver to white gold and platinum with a silvery tone. Some people choose an eternity band to complement their wedding set, while others prefer a bracelet as a stand-alone piece. If you don’t already know, you can start from our recommendation list below.
Table of contents
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 10 Best Jewelry for 25th Wedding Anniversary: Blue Nile, Brilliant Earth, James Allen, Jared, John S. Brana, PDPAOLA, Rogers & Hollands, Tiffany & Co. & Yafeini
- Comparison Table: Best Jewelry for 25th Wedding Anniversary
- Yafeini Personalized Engravable Name Bar Anklet
- PDPAOLA Bond Gold Bracelet
- Blue Nile London Blue Topaz Stud Earrings
- Rogers & Hollands Oval & Round Bezel Emerald Necklace
- John S. Brana Pear Cut Blue Topaz Sterling Silver Cocktail Ring
- Brilliant Earth Bouquet Earrings
- Jared London Blue Topaz and White Topaz Bracelet
- Tiffany & Co. Olive Leaf Cuff
- Blue Nile Riviera Pavé Diamond Eternity Ring
- James Allen Leaves Cascade Diamond Drop Earrings
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
In case you wanna know...
What is Karat, exactly?
The identifier karat is used on all jewelry made of genuine gold, and all jewelry produced of real gold will have a karat stamp. The commonly used karats are:
- 10k or 417- 41.7% of pure gold
- 14k or 585 - 58.5% of pure gold
- 18k or 750 - 75% of pure gold
- 24k or 999 - 100% of pure gold
These karats apply to any color of gold, thus 14k yellow and 14k rose gold will both contain the same proportion of gold (58.5%).
How to store jewelry so it doesn’t tarnish?
- Make sure your jewelry is dry. The major element that accelerates the tarnishing process is moisture.
- Ensure that the jewelry in the jewelry box does not come into contact with one another.
- If you store your jewelry out in the open and find that it tarnishes rapidly, lower the room's relative humidity.
How to choose jewelry for plus size?
1. Avoid tiny, dainty pieces since they are harder to spot. It's preferable to wear something that stands out while also integrating your complete look.
2. If you want the ideal fit, pick an adjustable piece.
3. Less is more. We suggest starting with one main piece and working your way around it, adding pieces to compliment it.
What kind of jewelry material is ideal for sensitive skin?
- Gold: Higher purity gold jewelry, such as 14kt or higher, is ideal for sensitive skin.
- Gold Plated: To better help prevent allergic reactions, choose gold-plated sterling silver.
- Platinum: Platinum does not cause rashes or irritations, and it is extremely durable and corrosion resistant.
- Sterling Silver: Sterling silver is one of the most popular and cost-effective options for sensitive skin.
- Titanium: When compared to all other metals, titanium is frequently touted as one of the most hypoallergenic alternatives.
- Surgical Stainless Steel: Most persons who still have allergic responses to gold and sterling silver tend to not have such reactions to stainless steel.
10 Reviews: Best Jewelry for 25th Wedding Anniversary (Jul 2021)
Yafeini is undoubtedly the best place to stop if you're looking for premium jewelry with an affordable price tag. This anklet bar is no exception. With a budget of no more than 50 bucks, you can already take home a sterling silver anklet with your wife's name on it. The text is limited to ten characters with ten font choices. It will definitely make your wife feels so special!
Thanks. Loved it
|Material||925 Sterling Silver|
|Size||8.5-10 in length|
With a lock pendant hanging from the sterling silver chain, this bond gold bracelet will remind your wife that your relationship will always be protected at the age of 25 years of marriage. It's even possible to engrave her (or your) initials on it. With that quote that only you two will understand, that is the best way to express your love to the world.
|Material||925 Sterling Silver|
|Size||16-19 cm length|
Elegant and luxurious. The London Blue Topaz Stud Earrings is beautifully crafted in 14k white gold. What makes it special are the eight choices of magnificent gemstones that you can choose according to the personality of your loved one. The options include Amethyst, Aquamarine, Blue Topaz, Citrine, Garnet, London Blue Topaz, Opal, and Peridot. These earrings will definitely make your wife love you even more.
Bought these for my wife on our anniversary. They are stunning, she gets compliments on them all the time.
by Brian C.
|Material||14k White Gold|
|Size||1/4 in length|
This simple yet exquisite necklace is made of 10-carat yellow gold and has a bezel-set 5x3mm oval emerald in the middle, flanked by two bezel-set 3mm emeralds on the sides. This classic, timeless necklace is 18 inches long and designed by Rogers & Hollands. Your significant other can wear it with a party dress, a long dress, or anything else and be the focus of attention right away.
|Material||10k Yellow Gold|
|Size||18 cm length|
It's like diving into a peaceful and soothing deep sea when you see the gemstone. The powerful presence of this handcrafted Sterling Silver Tree Branch Cocktail Ring will leave your bride speechless. The stunning 13-carat Pear Cut Blue Topaz gemstone is framed in a hand-carved tree branch setting, making it ideal for work or a night out with you.
|Size||5/8L x 5/8W x 3/8H in|
Giving a lovely bouquet of flowers to celebrate a wedding anniversary is a thoughtful gesture. Unfortunately, the blooms will wilt, brown, and be thrown away after a few days. Better get your wife these Brilliant Earth Bouquet Earrings. A gleaming gemstone cluster of sapphires, diamonds, and morganites joins forces for a really one-of-a-kind look. Now there will be no more withered flowers because your love is eternal.
|Size||2/5L x 1/4W in|
Jared lets you design the perfect piece of jewelry for your significant other. You'll be offered four bracelet types to pick from, with the primary stone shape, size, and color, as well as the accent color and material, all of which you can customize. There are four different materials to choose from, including silver and 10k gold in three different finishes. You can also add matching rings, pendants, and earrings to complete the look. Fantastic!
|Material||Silver, 10k Gold|
This work of art is inspired by the olive branch as a symbol of peace and wealth, as the name suggests. Your wife's ring finger will be elegantly adorned with a narrow silver cuff available in small and medium sizes. With its silver tone, the Olive Leaf Cuff may be worn with any attire and for a variety of occasions. Believe it or not, this jewelry will strengthen your bond more than ever!
The Blue Nile has a lot of fantastic silver-hued (platinum or white gold) alternatives that would create excellent 25th-anniversary gifts. This stackable band also functions as an eternity ring, expressing your undying love and dedication to one another—it's dazzling and romantic! Your wife can now refresh her jewelry collection and don't have to wear the same ring for the next 25 years.
This was an anniversary gift, my wife had the same wedding ring and now has one on each side wrapping her engagement ring. Stellar!
|Material||14k Gold, Platinum|
Lovely diamond leaves flow along a fine gold chain in these graceful drop earrings, providing for elegant movement and glitter in a delicate design. Yes, the price tag is fantastic, but it will express how grateful you are for your marriage to your wife. Your wife will believe she is the luckiest person on the planet and will not be ashamed to tell everyone about it!
|Size||1.25 in length|
Jewelry is a lovely way to showcasing your sense of style and personality as well as the perfect gift to express your love. In terms of design, craftsmanship, and pricing, all of those works of art above are our favorites so far. However, because everyone is a little different, you'll need to figure out what works and what doesn't for your giftee. Best of luck!